Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
WHY JOIN NEWPARK?
One of Newpark's Core Values is Excellence. It means we are committed to delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality and that commitment starts with YOU! Newpark is a place where you can challenge yourself in new and exciting ways and work in an environment that supports and values you. Here at Newpark we are committed to finding, developing, retaining, and rewarding the very best and providing an environment where our employees can grow both professionally and personally.
WHO WE ARE Newpark was founded in 1932 as a mining company in Park City, Utah and is now headquartered in The Woodlands, TX. We have grown into a global Technology leader in not only the oil and gas market but many others as well. We are focused in 3 areas that include Fluids Systems, Mats & Integrated Services, and Industrial Minerals. We have a footprint in over 20 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific and we employ over2,000 employees.
WHAT WE DO Newpark is changing the paradigm in the industries we serve, developing new ways to help customers drive operating efficiencies while working in harmony with the environment and improving community relations.
Newpark Fluids Systems provides value-added fluids solutions, products, and services to thousands of wells around the world.
Excalibar Minerals is a quality processor and supplier of industrial minerals. Our main advantage over competitors is our ability to offer direct import capabilities to key geographic regions we work in.
Newpark Mats& Integrated Servicesprovides leading edge matting solutions and worksite construction services to diverse industry segments around the globe.
WHAT WE VALUE We maintain an unwavering commitment to act in accordance with our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Accountability which ensure our customers receive the best products and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace where you can thrive:
Safety - Protecting each other like family while sustaining the environment in which we work. .
Integrity - Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
Respect - Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers, suppliers and community.
Excellence - Delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality.
Accountability - Using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
• Provide primary engineering and technical guidance to improve production rates, quality, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
• Focus on process improvements to facilitate existing equipment running at its maximum potential; recommend new equipment to increase line efficiency and / or quality.
• Resolve complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines, or processes; escalate breakdowns in the process by asking the right questions and identify/involve the right stakeholders to correct breakdowns; conduct Root-Cause Analysis.
• Develop and define work methodology for process and plant engineering.
• Set goals and priorities to manage multiple projects.
• Develop and implement capital projects, prepare budgets, and manage expenditures.
• Participate in project meetings as required.
• Oversee the service and repair of machinery, equipment systems, and infrastructures.
• Create and schedule maintenance procedures.
• Diagnose faults and respond to breakdowns to prevent downtime.
• Collaborate with the maintenance and technical staff and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Provide input and updates to engineering documentation including drawings, cad models, engineering bulletins, engineering reports and engineering studies. Education & Experience Requirements Bachelors Degree in Engineering or educational equivalent. Â 3 years experience. Broad analytical skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Basic project management skills. Sound working knowledge of principles, concepts, theories, and/or practices of applicable discipline. Position Summary Plans and conducts research and development of standard engineering assignments. Assignments can be a significant portion of a larger project. Develops and implements new production methods. Recommends and implements improvements in the production process. Selects engineering techniques to solve problems and makes sound recommendations. Assesses results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications. May be the lead engineer on smaller project with some functional supervision. Usually works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters. May assist technical support teams in testing new applications and problem solving. Â May be assisted by entry level personnel. Assists in project planning and review. Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity. Assignments are reviewed for overall soundness and adherence to stated objectives. Handles special projects, as assigned. How To Apply Register to create an account then search for the vacancy. Click Apply to complete your application online.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Newpark and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, military service/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please click here .
Newpark Resources, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Manager, HR Governance & Compliance at HRcompliance@newpark.com .
4 days ago
19 days ago
Newpark Mats and Integrated Services
44 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
American Tower Corporation