Posted in Other 11 days ago.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Global Provider is seeking a Clinical Research Associate in Morrisville, NC (Travel).
The main function of a Clinical Researcher is to work as an integral member of site staff maintaining the day-to-day relationship with partner sites. Such work involves planning, coordinating and, as appropriate, execution of clinical studies in accordance with the protocol, contracted scope of work, SOP's and any relevant local guidelines and regulations.
• Work directly at patient/subject interface at investigator sites to deliver high-quality patient data in accordance with local regulations, agreed scope of work, and as required by protocol.
• Facilitate timely start-up of all studies at the site by ensuring timely completion/submission of regulatory documents and ethics approvals and IP release documents.
• Attend and participate in investigator meetings, monitoring visits, audits, seminars and other regional or national meetings.
• Assist with screening and enrollment of subjects into assigned studies. Support subjects on trials to encourage maximum retention and future recruitment.
• Assist with the establishment of a recruitment and contingency plan for each study.
• Perform functions necessary for successful completion of all protocol required visits/procedures such as vital signs, phlebotomy, diagnostic tests, dispensing of investigational product, scheduling, drug accountability/reconciliation and organizational tasks, where appropriate and as delegated by the investigator, in accordance with local country requirements.
• Accurately complete source documents and case report forms in both paper and electronic format.
• Assist investigator with recording and reporting of adverse events as per local regulatory authority guidelines. Ensure documentation of data protection agreement is on file for assigned site where necessary and in accordance with local country requirements.
Skills & Requirements
• 4 years' prior monitoring experience at a minimum- need to be comfortable working independently and not as a co-monitor
• Diverse therapeutic experience (no specific TAs to call out)
• Bachelors degree
• CRO experience
• Good knowledge of medical terminology.
• Above-average interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize actively, seek input, problem solve and work in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Willing to travel 80-90% of the time
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
about 3 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
about 13 hours ago