Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Job Posting Title:
Mobile HVAC Technician
Job Description Summary:
Job Location: Portland, OR
C&W Services is looking for Route Maintenance Technicians with experience in the HVAC industry. This includes 5 to 7 years' experience with maintenance, repair and installation of all types of residential and commercial HVAC systems that also holds a "Universal EPA Certification"
Facility Maintenance job duties include light to moderate Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Subcontract Management, etc.
This position requires a self-disciplined individual with a great work ethic who can take ownership of their facilities, tools and vehicle. You will be based out of your home and you are expected to be your own supervisor, reporting to your Regional Operations Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Must be able to work in a team oriented / safety conscious environment. "Safety First" expectations include, but are not limited to;
a. Pre-Job Hazardous Assessment,
b. Job Risk Review
c. Identifying Hi Potential Risk
d. Performing Audits and Observations
e. Follow all company / site safety guidelines and procedures
2. Operations and maintenance of all (HVAC) heating, ventilation & air conditioning system, to include, window units, (PTAC's) packaged terminal air conditioners, condensers, evaporators, (RTU's) rooftop units, air cooled chillers. Light maintenance & PM's of water cooled chillers, cooling towers and all associated rotating equipment to include pumps, fan motors, gearboxes etc..
3. Light maintenance & PM's of all hot water heaters, boilers, steam systems and all associated rotating equipment to include pumps, motors and gearboxes.
4. Troubleshoot and maintain electrical systems, to include panel boards, transformers, motor control centers, emergency generators and safety disconnects. Repair or replace non-energized receptacles, switches, breakers, ballast, light fixtures and indoor/outdoor lighting during LOTO.
5. Maintain and repair plumbing systems to include lift stations, water pumps, bathroom fixtures, flush valves and minor drain maintenance as needed.
6. Repair or replacement of windows, doors, flooring, siding, patching drywall, painting and other construction related items for maintaining the facilities
7. Minor repairs on some roofing systems
8. Minor parking lot repairs
9. Inspect or maintain all life safety equipment, including exit signs, emergency lighting, eye wash stations, AED's, fire extinguishers and fire protection systems (inspected and repaired by Service Company).
10. Perform overall facility condition assessment, with team of client owned facilities and grounds.
11. Start up, regulate, repair and shut down equipment. Ensure that equipment operates safely and economically and within established limits by monitoring attached meters, gauges, and computerized controls. Manually control equipment and make the necessary adjustments.
12. Work out of your service vehicle and drive up to 200 miles in a day. If additional driving is required; be willing to stay overnight if necessary. (All travel expenses will be covered by the company)
13. Use hand and power tools to perform repairs and maintenance ranging from a complete overhaul to replacing defective components that meet the manufacturer's specifications.
14. Record relevant events and facts concerning operation and maintenance in an equipment log.
15. Detect potential mechanical problems by observing and listening to the pitch of the machinery.
16. Routinely check safety devices, identifying and correcting any trouble that develops.
17. Develop a strong customer service-oriented relationship with client, employees and managers.
18. Solve client facilities-related problems.
19. Conduct day-to-day activities necessary to provide for the safety and comfort of the facility occupants.
20. Maintain a spare parts inventory to include maintenance & plumbing supplies, hardware, air filters, belts, motors, pumps, lights, ballast, fixtures, electrical supplies and minor construction supplies in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
21. Execute preventive maintenance programs to protect the value and extend the life of all facility equipment to insure cost-effective operation.
22. Report needed repairs beyond budget approval limit to the Regional Manager.
23. Report all equipment failures to your Regional Manager.
24. Report all potential liability situations to Regional Manager.
25. When scheduled, maintain on-call status 24-hrs daily for immediate action pertaining to critical systems failure.
26. Maintain and complete daily inspections on company-owned or leased vehicles, equipment and tools before each use.
27. Report all emergency situations
28. Exhibit professional appearance, including proper maintenance of company uniforms.
29. Practice client security regulations and procedures.
30. Provide project supervision of subcontractors.
31. Assist in the recording and updating of project status reports
32. Assist in the soliciting proposals as necessary on-site.
1. Education: Ability to read, write & speak the English language fluently.
2. 7-10 years' experience demonstrating a mechanical aptitude acquired through previous job experience or vocational schooling. Includes a working knowledge of the following skills: use of hand and power tools, minor plumbing/pipefitting, minor electrical work, minor carpentry work, blueprint reading, mathematics and facility equipment operation.
3. 7 to 10 Years in the field working experience with an HVAC certification is required.
4. Universal EPA 608 Certification Type I, II & III License is required
5. An ideal candidate is a person from "HVAC Maintenance" with the afore mentioned experiences and education
6. Must demonstrate the ability to operate a company vehicle in a safe manner and hold a valid state driver's license & insurance with a clean driving record
7. Must also pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
4 minutes ago
13 minutes ago
US Ecology, Inc.
13 minutes ago
US Ecology, Inc.
Keller Foundations, LLC