It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
CAI is hiring Program Analysts with Autism to Work for a Top Financial Institution!
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in a great work environment supporting Fortune 500 companies, we want to hear from you.
Who We Are:
CAI is a purpose-driven business technology services firm committed to driving customer innovation, helping our associates grow, and being a positive force in the communities where we live and work. CAI is a leading employer of autistic adults in the US. We employ people on the autism spectrum, assign them to projects working on our client accounts and offer them an autism-friendly working environment.
A holistic viewer of data. Curious, motivated, and eager to work. Our ideal candidate is looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop your career with a role in data verification.
This Could Be You!
The Data Support Analyst will assist with mining of disparate, merging systems, look for data anomalies, identify potential matches, and utilize Microsoft Excel reports to edit and display findings. The Data Support Analyst will work under the supervision of a Team Lead, allowing them to gain hands on knowledge of best practices in data verification while supporting client release schedules.
What You'll Do!
· Analyze business data, and data relationships to evaluate the level of data quality
· Review data in separate systems to determine if a duplicate record exists, and merge records if necessary
· Assist in driving data quality improvement to achieve key compliance and regulatory metrics
· Perform data discovery, and root cause analysis on data assets
· Partner with various system experts to understand their data and processes
Does This Sound Like You?
· You have an associate or bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related focus or are working towards one (preferred)
· You are familiar with data cleansing, matching, and organization; and enjoy finding trends within data sets
· You work well in a steady paced environment with clear deadlines
· You think critically to solve problems
· You are an effective team player, but don't mind working independently as well
· You ask questions when you aren't clear on next steps
We Have to Mention:
Ability to self-disclose that you have a diagnosis or can attest to known affects within the Autism Spectrum (ASD) is a requirement of this position.
This position is not eligible for employment sponsorship.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state, and local standards
· Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
· Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard, and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Please see our CAI Career Portal for our EEO statement and to apply: www.cai.io/careers or firstname.lastname@example.orgPI149743912