Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world's most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. This is an opportunity to showcase your skills and join a fantastic team!
Human Resources Services (HRS) is looking for a strategic and proactive team member to join our team as a Sr. Manager, Customer Engagement & Employee Experience. In this role, you drive the strategy and own the end-to-end implementation of internal change management plans to include employee communications, internal marketing and experience elements to drive the adoption of technologies and digital processes, while keeping the employee experience top of mind. A successful candidate will have a big picture mindset to develop robust strategies to promote and drive our digital transformation initiatives, while also implementing flawless tactical execution. You will also have strong communications skills and will be able to use those skills to develop positioning and promotion while also influencing executives, project teams, and employees in a clear and concise manner.
This role will accelerate your career by providing you a unique opportunity to learn about a wide range of organizations, such as HR and IT. It will also allow you to lead a global team and develop your project management skills through leading critical projects and seeing them through to fruition.
· Own, drive, and develop Digital Transformation strategies to increase utilization and adoption of HR tools, services, and processes.
· Improve and streamline content and knowledge on our portals, HR Search tools, and create a simple and great employee experience
· Design communications and experience strategies and tactical deployment to drive measurable results in addressing key HR business challenges
· Act as a strategic partner to ensure an optimal employee experience with content, ease of use and navigation of HR tools and processes; lead Voice of the Customer sessions to incorporate employee input in to design and experience
· Create, develop, and execute communications strategies and approaches to ensure awareness, understanding and action around HR support and services, with utilization of self-service channels.
· Create and drive a wide range of content, including graphics, videos, and written messaging into a wide array of delivery channels.
· Collect, maintain, and analyze data and metrics related to the Employee Experience, Engagement & Digital Transformation strategies to determine targeted promotional strategies.
· Lead a global team of engagement/employee experience professionals to ensure optimal productivity and performance in supporting business objectives
· Excellent strategic thinking and end-to-end change management knowledge
· UX experience skills are an asset
· Strong writing and editorial skills to create and execute Digital Transformation communications
· Video production and editing skills desired
· Ability to communicate using a variety of media and channels through an innovative mix of traditional and non-traditional communications to engage employees in company programs/initiatives and understanding and use of a variety of marcom and PR approaches/tactics to engage stakeholders
· Support training and development initiatives
· Self-starter with ability to thrive in a complex, matrixed organizational structure where priorities can shift quickly
· Relationship building skills that enable the individual to influence thinking and outcomes through professional credibility.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of ten years Human Resources, Business Transformation, Communications, Journalism or Marketing experience
· Experience working with HR organizations and designing communications and experience strategies to solve business challenges
· Experience with HR digital technology like ServiceNow, Peoplesoft, Workday or Oracle Cloud HCM
· Customer Focus - Ability to quickly develop strategic relationships and partnerships and drive relentless focus on meeting customer needs. Ability to understand customer requirements and translate into solutions.
· Interpersonal Communications - Effective listening skills, able to clearly present information verbally and in writing/presentations; influence or persuade others, especially in challenging situations while maintaining ability to build credibility and foster rapport. Possess ability to present and discuss issues and ideas with members of senior leadership.
· Business Acumen - Ability to quickly perceive & act on opportunities to develop strategic relationships/partnerships.
· Process and Project Focused - Ability to manage activities across a global organization. Ability to understand end-to-end connections of systems and processes. Experience with supporting projects focused on innovation and automation to improve/replace manual processes.
· Demonstrated success navigating in large, complex global organizations.
· Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft, and other HR systems / technologies.
· Ability to manage multiple programs/projects simultaneously.
· Comfortable working in Agile environments.
· High-energy and flexibility, demonstrated leadership skills, and a positive leadership style.
JOB ID: HRD133981
Category: Human Resources
Location: 855 S Mint St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Human Resources (CORPORATE HR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.