Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble, test and inspect product and systems to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements
· Operate assigned equipment.
· Participate in continuous improvement activities.
· Support the Honeywell Operating System
· Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
· Comply with all safety rules.
· Record and report production data.
· Analyze data and production reports
· Set up and change over equipment
· Use measuring and diagnostic tools
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma
5+ years experience troubleshooting electronics at the component level
· Ability to analyze information and concepts
· Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
· Ability to identify key details
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Ability to communicate information clearly
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot at the component level
· 1+ years SAP experience
· 1+ years experience using oscilloscopes and multimeters
JOB ID: HRD134119
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley),Phoenix,Arizona,85027,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.