Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to become a futureshaper?
Our tax team is growing, and we are hiring a Senior Analyst Tax of the international tax section. This role holds the responsibility for tax reporting, planning and assisting with tax audits to maximize tax savings opportunities that contribute to shareholder value while fulfilling tax payment and reporting obligations.
This role will also drive tax compliance and reporting through process improvement and automation. The role will also partner on tax examinations by developing defense strategies and maximizing tax saving opportunities. This role will contribute to shareholder value while fulfilling tax compliance and reporting obligations.
· Legislative Activities - Monitor industry positions meaningful to Honeywell's business operations, model scenarios to assess future impacts.
· Tax return compliance and preparation of corporate tax returns
· Review tax filings prepared by an outside service provider to ensure the accurate reporting of income taxes
· Preparation of the working papers used by the tax service providers to prepare the tax filings
· Identify, research and evaluate alternative tax positions to determine and implement a supportable, cost effective filing position for the tax return filings.
· Manage the timely and efficient administration of information assimilation and reporting through the review of processes and implementation of procedures that improve speed and efficiency of administration
· Review of annual tax provision and tax provision to return reconciliation to be recorded and submitted for global consolidation. Collaborating efforts between outside tax return service providers and the internal finance organization
· Prepare schedules and reports and coordinate with tax service provider in response to domestic and foreign country income tax audits
· Manage withholding tax eligibility requirements for domestic and foreign entities
You Must Have:
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years directly related and progressively responsible tax experience
· 3+ years US GAAP Financial Accounting Experience
· 1+ years' experience working within a Big 4 environment or large accounting firm
· Degrees earned in either Finance or Accounting
· Broad technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations- including exposure to foreign affiliate legislation
· Experience working with international tax components
· Good understanding of the tax implications of a multi-national manufacturing company
· Experience working with R&D as well as Project Management experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex issues
· Effective presentation skills
JOB ID: HRD125501
Location: 150 N College St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.