Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
The TireHub Area Operations Leader leads multiple TLCs in an assigned area and is responsible for all logistics center activities, employees, inventory, and assets. This position will communicate TireHub objectives, missions, and direction specific to their location with a focus on safety and customer service. The TLC Leader will ensure that all employees and contractors are following TireHub policies and procedures.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub commitments:
· Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead we rely on our people to show it. We care about each other and our customers because we know business only gets done right when people respect each other and value relationships.
· Adventurous - What TireHub is set up to do is intentionally outrageous. So, we readily embrace challenges with the courage to introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
· Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our commitments with enthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to the end.
· Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit to a job, we get the job done – and we do it fast.
· This position oversees Multiple TLC operations
· This position ensures safe operations
· This position manages TLC metrics and associated budgets
· This position continuously collaborates w/ Area Business Leaders (related to customer service efforts/needs)
· This position manages fixed and variable costs in multiple TLCs
· This position spends 2-3 Days per week at each TLC
· This position reviews and approves all EOD paperwork, including cash handling and bill paying,
· This position Manages the P&L for multiple locations,
· This position is responsible for all indirect duties/responsibilities of all roles within the TLC locations
· This position has overall responsibility for all location activities, employees, inventory, and assets for all assigned TLCs,
· This position clearly communicates corporate objectives, mission, and direction,
· Review and approval of all EOD paperwork, including cash handling and bill paying
· This position collaborates with Corporate / Regional resources related to all Human Resource needs & Workers Compensation claims, and
· This position will perform additional responsibilities as requested
· Strategy Execution: Leads the execution of the strategic plans to achieve strategic priorities. Prioritizes and executes on the things they can control: Growing Shipments, Product Availability and Delivery, Sound Economics. Understands and translates strategic plans into tactical actions for direct reports. Finds and fixes “broken windows.” Takes ownership of success or failure. Keeps promises to fellow Hubbers. Understand and manages change.
· Financial Management: Demonstrates business and financial acumen relative to position. Proficient in analytics and data insights. Makes business decisions based on data. Adds marginal value, but only in revenue or costs, never both. Takes actions to improve mix of business and drives down expenses.
· Drives Results: Consistently achieves results personally, even under tough circumstances. Team achieves, but rarely exceeds goals. Holds teams accountable for results, good and bad. Facilitates a say “Yes” mentality in span of control. Identifies, records, and tracks useful measures and uses them to manage the performance of the team and individual Hubbers. Provides initial and ongoing training to teams. Does not accept mediocrity.
· Customer Focus: Understands and develops relationships with customers to take advantage of Actionable “Yes” moments. Delivers customer-centric solutions. Keeps promises to our customers. Leads team that delivers exceptional service.
· Optimizes Work Processes: Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done. Does not consistently do them. Is not satisfied with the status quo but isn't always sure how things can improve. Focuses on continuous improvement. Requires safe work practices.
· Drives Culture: Understands words matter, and uses language tied to our Mission, Vision, Promise & Hubber Commitments. Drives understanding of mission and vision in Direct Reports. Develops direct reports so that they internalize the TireHub culture. Holds people accountable to our commitments. Ensures direct reports understand how they contribute directly to Mission & Vision attainment.
· Cares for Hubbers: Understands “people get things done.” Builds team that usually achieves common goals. Makes employments decision such as selection, development, promotion and retention, so that people with the right values, beliefs, knowledge & skills are working in the right jobs. Holds everyone accountable. There is some turnover on the team, but it is lower than the average. Direct Reports understand how they contribute to the TireHub Mission and Vision
· Collaborates: Continuously seeks input, guidance and understanding from appropriate functional leadership (IT/Fin/HR/Ops/Sales). Owns & drives cooperation, collaboration and flexibility in working with others. Contributes as a team member. Manages conflict.
· Communicates: Seeks clarity until they believe in the mission. Develops and delivers communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Owns the message of any communication and does not "pass the buck." Accepts and acts on facts, not feeling. Effectively communicates down and up in the organization. Communicates quickly and doesn’t wait on a solution to communicate an issue. Knows what’s broken, not working, and can be improved.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Please contact Annessa Young @ 214-740-2626 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.