Responsible for leading NCHS' Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and Culture efforts. Acts as primary change and project manager for the organization's culture (including iCreate Way). Responsible for conceptualizing, developing, communicating, and implementing programs and processes that align our current and future workforce with business results. Works collaboratively with all departments and functions to optimize efficiencies and implement human capital strategies.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a company-wide cultural framework (iCreate Way, etc.) to drive organization strategy and values.
- Researches, develops, and implements best practices. Assesses organization's performance to industry norm and aligns practices with business needs, initiatives, and strategic direction. Recognize and acknowledge existing racial and other identity-based inequities and biases, both internal and external and lead the organization and partnerships to collectively address them.
- Provides leaders a process to enhance organizational culture and talent capabilities.
- Serves as an advisor to the organization to provide guidance and to improve individual, team, and organizational DEI Culture effectiveness.
- Interfaces with TME partners to identify organizational culture and development needs.
- Develops and implements project plans and leads project management phases for organizational development and culture engagements to attain desired outcomes and accomplish objectives within specified timeframe and budget.
- Provides direction and leadership to change systems where biases are present.
- Conducts organizational diagnostics and gap analysis. Identifies strengths, opportunities, gaps, risks, challenges, and potential solutions to deliver organizational effectiveness initiatives and services.
- Researches trends and remains current with DEI Culture organizational developments, techniques, and technologies to support current and changing needs of the organization.
- Develops, monitors, analyzes, and reports on key performance indicators regarding programmatic practice, internal and external DEI metrics, and organizational culture and practices.
- Implement and maintain diversity, equity and inclusion and culture education and training for executive leadership, management, and employees at all levels.
- Collaborate with DEI champions and stakeholders to create an inclusive network driving DEI advancement and systems change in the community. Responsible for the desire and ability to engage with a diverse mix of employees, DEI champions, and leadership to promote trust, collaboration, and partnership between colleagues, departments, sectors, institutions, and leadership levels.