Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
LTI, Inc. is seeking a dedicated and experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our growing HR team. If you would like to join a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative work environment as well as a company that is committed to taking care of their employees, apply today!
LTI-Milky Way is the leader in bulk liquid transport throughout the Pacific Northwest. We offer competitive pay, robust benefits, including an excellent retirement package, and great opportunities for career growth.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER AND RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION. PLEASE MENTION AN ACCEPTABLE SALARY FOR YOU ON YOUR COVER LETTER.
The Human Resources Generalist provides human resources services with a primary emphasis in the areas of recruitment, hiring, onboarding, terminations, government compliance and regulatory reporting. The Generalist coordinates all phases of human resources by performing the following duties in support of LTI, Inc.’s values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs all assigned work in accordance with established policies and procedures in compliance with Labor Agreements, Employee Handbook, LTI Management Guide and LShare.
• Ensures correct and proper employee classifications and job descriptions are maintained for all employees.
• Full-cycle recruiting in sourcing active and passive candidates. To include, but not limited to, posting open positions, applicant inquiries, and onboarding new hires through company personnel systems.
• Utilizes company ATS, background check, pre-employment drug test process and various on-boarding systems.
• Conducts new hire onboarding and coordinates on-boarding with other departments.
• Create and maintains personnel files.
• Acts as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
• Responsible for Company Store Points Process and assist with managing the HR Inbox.
• Process employee terminations throughout multiple systems and collaborate with I.T. as well as other departments.
• Assist HR Manager in providing support to employees regarding HR-related topics such as leave and compensation.
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Gather and analyze data that can serve as useful HR metrics, such as ideal times to hire and employee turnover rates.
• Assist HR Manager to enhance employee job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, developing new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
• Update and maintain L-Share, LTI’s internal SharePoint webpage.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the competencies below:
• Advanced computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Suite, use of data analysis tools, excel pivot table tools, etc.
• Attention to Detail: Must have a high level of proficiency and accuracy in all duties (minimum 50 wpm typing skills). Ability to attain a high level of proficiency in iCIMS ATS and Dayforce HCM programs.
• Motivation: works with Management team to establish measurable goals, demonstrates persistence, easily works to overcome challenges, and drives continuous improvement in the efficient use of available resources and technologies.
• Professionalism/Ethics: Reacts well under pressure; upholds our organizational values and treats all others with respect.
• Strategic thinking: Analyzes market and competition; identifies external risk and opportunities and adapts strategies to changing market conditions.
• Accountability/Dependability: Takes responsibility for own actions and is committed to hours of work required necessary to accomplishing established goals.
• Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity and has the ability to present ideas as well as information in a manner that garners the attention of others.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field is preferred and three or more years of relevant experience or related work experience in lieu of degree (4 years of related work experience) is required.
Employee should possess operational knowledge of office equipment.
about 10 hours ago
7 days ago
Pape' Machinery, Inc
7 days ago
Pape' Machinery, Inc
about 1 hour ago
about 2 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
Elbit Systems of America