Posted in Other 7 days ago.
West Virginia University Health Science Center is currently accepting applications for a Time Collection Specialist (Assistant Accountant).
About the Opportunity
The West Virginia University Shared Services Center is seeking applications for a Time Collection Specialist (Assistant Accountant) for the Health Sciences Center. This position provides guidance and support to WVU employees and other customers relating to keying of payroll funding lines, payroll lines adjustments, payroll edit functions and time card review and support. Responsible for assisting WVU central units, such as Division of Finance, to maintain consistency and supporting policies and procedures created by these central units.
We strongly believe in work-life balance and keeping time for things we love outside our work. WVU offers generous benefits, including:
• 13 paid holidays (staff holiday calendar)
• 15 annual leave (vacation) days per year
• 18 sick days per year (for when you’re ill, for when you need time to care for sick family, for your own, or your family’s, regularly scheduled medical appointments. Who is family for the purpose of this leave? A lot of people in your life including immediate relatives and in-laws as well as others considered to be members of your household living under the same roof)
• WVU offers a range of health insurance and other benefits (this position is a benefits-eligible non-classified staff position)
• 401(a) retirement savings with 6% employee contribution match, eligibility to continue health insurance, and other retiree perks. Looking for more retirement benefits information? Check out retirement health insurance benefits, retirement income, and FAQ’s.
• Wellness programs
What you’ll do:
about 11 hours ago
about 16 hours ago
about 18 hours ago
Keep Your Seats Filled