The Revenue Accountant is responsible for supporting customer billing and the service order system.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Create customer invoices per customer contracts.
- Maintain customer invoice file and support documentation.
- Support overall service order system for accounting.
- Open new service orders.
- Support customer settlement process.
- Create required service order adjustments.
- Maintain supporting documentation.
- Support non-aircraft workflow as required.
- Support monthly revenue recognition and analysis as requested.
- Assist in receivables collection process as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Controller.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years general Accounting related experience (or one-year Service Order planning/administration experience),
- Proficient with Excel, mainframe systems and 10 key data input.
- Must have working knowledge of accounting documentation controls.
- Individual should be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Accounting/Finance.
- Four (4) years general ledger accounting experience.