Posted in Other 11 days ago.
You'll want to join Billings Clinic for our outstanding quality of care, exciting environment, interesting cases from a vast geography, advanced technology and educational opportunities. We are in the top 1% of hospitals internationally for receiving Magnet® Recognition consecutively since 2006.
And you'll want to stay at Billings Clinic for the amazing teamwork, caring atmosphere, and a culture that values kindness, safety and courage. This is an incredible place to learn and grow. Billings, Montana, is a friendly, college community in the Rocky Mountains with great schools and abundant family activities. Amazing outdoor recreation is just minutes from home. Four seasons of sunshine!
You can make a difference here.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more. Click here for more information or download the 2021 Employee Benefits Guide.
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here to learn more!
Talent & Workforce Partner (Recruiter)
HUMAN RESOURCES - 8755 (Billings Clinic Main Campus)
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE
The Talent and Workforce Partner (recruiter) manages the sourcing, evaluation, screening, presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, onboarding, and closing components involved in full-life cycle healthcare recruiting. This position has an expert ability to work within a variety of recruiting tools, such as applicant tracking systems, recruiting programs and databases, and digital tools while maintaining a focus on accuracy, timely entry, and overall data integrity.
The Talent and Workforce Partner is responsible for human capital management duties as it relates to talent acquisition and workforce planning within all levels of full-cycle recruitment, develops and maintains strong business partnerships with the Billings Clinic Leadership team, and ensures that interpretation and application of human resource programs are in compliance with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws pertaining to the recruitment process.
A Talent and Workforce partner must have the qualifications to understand each candidate's credentials and match it with the requirements of the respective job profile, including assessing potential candidate resumes, shortlisting the right resume, and proceeding with the recruitment process through the full life cycle.
Healthcare recruiters present job opportunities to a large variety of qualified candidates from entry-level to highly skilled and specialized professionals in a field with growing demand that often faces workforce shortages of healthcare professionals. Healthcare recruiting is a career with great growth potential as the human resource management field continues to have rising employment opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
* Collaborates as a strategic business partner with Billings Clinic and/or regional affiliate Leadership in the development and execution of workforce planning, recruitment, and retention strategies.
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organizational objectives and plans and conducts regular meetings with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans and efforts.
* Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the department and organization.
* Participates in the job requisition creation, approval, and prioritization process
* Participates in department tracers, job shadows, department rounding, attendance at department staff meetings, huddles, etc. to enhance communications and understanding of business needs.
* Works with Leadership to develop and implement succession strategies and plans.
* Works with vendors to assist with traveler, agency or interim staffing needs of the departments.
* Builds applicant sources by researching, networking, and marketing to community resources, employment agencies, colleges, universities and/or technology programs, association memberships, trade groups and industry contracts to develop pools of qualified and diversified candidates to meet business needs.
* Conducts and participates in job fairs and college recruitment fairs.
* Markets and creates interest in healthcare careers by presenting career information to diverse audiences and age groups
* Markets Billings Clinic as an employer of choice through knowledge of programs/services, compensation and benefit offerings.
* Markets job openings and attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites, internet, social media, digital sourcing platforms, direct sourcing platforms and professional networking sites
* Promotes Billings Clinic's reputation as "best place to work".
* Acts as a resource for candidates by conducting career counseling and giving recommendations.
* Maintains regular contact with possible future candidates through appropriate pipelines.
* Reviews incoming applications and actively sources passive candidates.
* Manages all aspects of applicant tracking and evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications.
* Analyzes and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates and take corrective steps if goals are not met.
* Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
* Negotiates and calculates the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with higher management and Human Resources
* Screens each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate candidates based on their professional and personal credentials.
* Manages applicant pipeline in recruiting databases.
* Schedules complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews include phone, videoconferencing, onsite interviews, and travel (when needed)
* Reviews confidential background screenings of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
* Ensures all necessary licensures, certifications, and education are valid and verified
* Assists the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection.
* Ensures new hires are in compliance with pre-employment requisites including, drug screen, immunization check, background check, and reference check; All pre-employment requisites are completed before start.
* Coordinates on-boarding and orientation scheduling processes.
* Process all onboarding for new hires including providing the proper information to the HRIS team, document collection, and federal employment verification.
* Participates in the general orientation processes for all new employees.
* Works closely with HRIS team and Organizational and Talent Development to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all employees
* Develops, implements, and coordinates the employment, recruitment, placement, and transfer programs in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
* Acts as an advocate and resource to Leaders and communicates and interprets policies and procedures.
* Authorizes and approves relocation reimbursement, sign on incentives, educational assistance and tuition loan repayment as appropriate.
* Contributes to human resource management and employment for smooth functioning of the medical facility.
* Performs other duties as assigned or as needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field
* 2 years of recruitment, sales or
marketing related experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite,
including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Proven work experience as a Recruiter
(either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Sales and/or
* Solid ability to conduct different types of
interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc), Hands on experience
with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing,
reference check etc)
* Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
* Hands-on experience with recruiting
software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human
Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal
* Or an equivalent combination of education
and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities
will be considered
Billings Clinic is Montana's largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more at www.billingsclinic.com/aboutus
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.
about 4 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
about 8 hours ago