Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Programmer Analyst II
Programmer Analyst II
Open to All
$6,500.00 + Commensurate with Experience
We are hiring a software developer with experience in TypeScript and React / Svelte. This individual will divide their time between supporting and maintaining our existing applications and contributing to the development of new applications.
We are a flexible team of project coordinators, software engineers, and application managers. We work with a wide variety of technologies with a focus on NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, React, Svelte, Docker, and Ansible. We keep an open mind to new and emerging technologies and prefer open source technology. Our work has the opportunity to significantly impact students, faculty and staff across campus.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the relationship between a client application and an API. You should be familiar with how to write a web application using a modern framework. The right candidate will be able to solve problems in a self-directed manner. Most importantly you should be comfortable in an environment where you can freely give and receive feedback while developing APIs, data structures, and writing HTML and CSS.
If selected for an interview, applicants will be required to complete a short take-home programming and deployment assignment.
Technology Resources will not sponsor or transfer visa sponsorship for this position.
This is an on-premises position with a somewhat flexible 8a-5p work schedule.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
You will be required to electronically attach a resume, cover letter, and list of references to your application.
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
* Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
* Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
* Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
* Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
* An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
* Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you'll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.
about 1 hour ago
Texas State University
about 16 hours ago
Brookdale Senior Living
1 day ago
less than a minute ago
1 minute ago
1 minute ago