Posted in Other 6 days ago.
The Purchasing Coordinator manages tactical sourcing activities including data management, special projects, and client service. Creates value by providing appropriate input, development and implementation of tactical sourcing activities. Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and determines the appropriate approach for new assignments.
* Works with system data on actual purchases to identify value opportunities and develop plans to capture value while aligning with partner strategies
* Analyzes and troubleshoots data disconnects between the Sourcing and APAY teams, which impact the end to end process
* Supports strategic sourcing projects
Note: This position does not offer relocation assistance
* Must be 18 years old or older
* A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process
* Prior Labor & Services purchasing experience
* Experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, etc)
* Experience with SAP
* Data management analysis
* An associate degree or above
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills are required
* Must have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
* Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence
* A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company's ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow's portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow's equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at 1-833-My Dow HR and select option 0, then press *.
about 19 hours ago
2 days ago
2 days ago