Kemps, a DFA Dairy Brands Company is seeking a Product Puller.
We offer competitive pay with starting wages over $21.00 an hour with night premiums pay.
Schedule: Mon. - Fri. 2PM - 10:30 PM.
Job Description & Requirements
- The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- Performs any combination of receiving, storing and distributing tasks to assist in the distribution of product.
- Responsible for frequently pulling and stacking product based on daily orders.
- Meeting specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Support Preventative Maintenance Plans.
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; Completing production and quality logs.
- Furnish accurate counts on load tags.
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the company in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
- Follow all sanitation and quality policies and procedures, and report any deficiencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Responsible for operating various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, etc).
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 6 months experience required.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to stand, walk, push or pull a majority of the day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and manually stack and move cases up to 6-8 cases high.
- Must be able to work in an environment where the temperature is maintained at minus 22 degrees Fahrenheit using appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre*employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.