Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner- PRN (San Francisco, CA)
Nurse Practitioners must be within 25 miles of the target zip code
Territory: 60 miles one way from the target zip code (not from their homes)
During a visit that can last up to one hour, providers review and observe a member's current health, medical history, medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office visits. The Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit.
Nurse Practitioner - PRN
Home Risk Assessments
Type: PRN-Flexible-Nurse Practitioner
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments in York, Pennsylvania
Hours: Days, Evening, Nights, weekend.
25 hours or more per month
Mileage Reimbursement and No Show Payment for 10 or more assessments per month
Provider - What to Expect:
• Make a difference in people's lives by conducting Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to guidelines and protocols.
• Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide follow-up.
• A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build and maintain relationships.
• Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include; Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits, Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits.
• Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
• Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive authority.
• Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a client approved specialty.
• Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
• Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner
• Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee health/medical record software.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues.
• Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change.
• Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
• Travel may be required
• We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
• We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
• We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
• We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
• As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, we require that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
All qualified and interested candidates please send an updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
11 minutes ago