Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
We are Vericast. We create meaningful connections between business and the people that they serve-how, when and where it matters. By pushing the boundaries of data and insights, we spark discovery and inspire action to create profitable results.
Vericast is seeking a highly motivated Product Manager to own our white-labeled solutions including email, urgency marketing and landing pages from innovation to launch including driving the P & L. The role owns leading the expansion of our revenue and suite of offerings that are built with white-labeled partners to meet our client's omnichannel marketing needs. The role will focus on delivering the product roadmap for these offerings including the go-to-market strategy and ongoing development. Responsibilities include driving vision and innovation, producing roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives and helping articulate features and benefits to the market and internal partners. This position is for a technology loving individual who is passionate about building great digital products.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong technical skills and knowledge combined with the ability to clearly communicate value. Successful individuals will possess business acumen to prioritize initiatives and work with senior management on priorities as well as prior experience working with business development partners. If you have these experiences coupled with intelligence, industriousness, a team-oriented mentality, and a natural ability to fit into our dynamic culture, you're an ideal candidate!
• Become subject matter expert of our email, landing pages and emerging products and systems, serving as a proxy for the customer to technical organizations, and act as an advocate for the customer, user, and the business.
• Serve as point of contact with our key white-labeled partners to understand the product offering, determine appropriate features and solution and strategy for incorporating into the Vericast value proposition.
• Become a valuable internal resource for information about our products with a strong understanding of trends and competitors' capabilities.
• Own the Product Management roadmap from idea inception to final delivery. Working with internal development teams and development leaders to articulate requirements, project plans and drive timely execution towards launch
• Monitor progress of multiple initiatives and report status and issues; run interference for the team resolving issues and insuring requirements are understood.
• Be an ace communicator to ensure internal team delivery hits the mark and that customers understand and realize the value in what we are building.
• Operate with urgency to drive results and address customer needs
• Position will require the ability to prioritize product requirements and develop phased plans. Work across internal teams on the development of various products and initiatives to launch new products successfully
• Stay focused on the essentials (driving clarity into situations) while solving the most important business requirements first
• Integral to this position is the ability to work with Engineering, Marketing and Analytics teams to communicate the roadmap and vision and strategic value for these initiatives.
• Multi-tasking across projects with an emphasis on prioritizing
• Develop business cases for appropriate investment levels based on market demand, customer pain and Valassis Digital's strategic goals
• Ensure that ideas submitted represent appropriate stakeholders and facilitate communication with them on progress of a given initiative
• Partner with Product Marketing to create core content and messaging to enable the training of internal audiences, build preference among prospects and generate envy among competitors
• Define, track, and improve key product metrics to implement a product dashboard to track usage and success
• Knowledge of digital advertising (specifically email and social channels), marketing, and analytics a plus but, can be overcome by a quick learner with a sharp intellect!
• High degree of both technical expertise and business acumen, including familiarity developing new products using both third-party vendors and in-house platforms.
• Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; track record of product success
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills; is comfortable presenting to executive staff
• Has experience working in short, fast-paced development cycles to deliver results quickly
• Expertise communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate, including published roadmaps, requirements and other information.
Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Degree(s) in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics all a plus.
• 5-7 years of product development and management experience, preferably working in a fast-paced environment.
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K matching and flexible PTO. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at (email protected) or 616-541-3145.
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
17 minutes ago