Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
To ensure all public areas, locker rooms and treatment rooms in the spa are clean and maintained according to resort Brand standards. Assist guests during check in / check out process at spa. Issue locker keys, robes, slippers, and towels. Ensure all guest situations are resolved with a renewing element. Responsible for being knowledgeable about spa services, resort offerings and wellness of spa products as well as safety standards of exercise equipment. To assist in delivering a sensory experience and renewing environment to all our guests.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Prepare and sell food and beverage and retail items.
• Giving tours of The Spa
• Issuing locker keys, robes, slippers, and towels
• Maintaining the weight/exercise room equipment
• Enforce hotel safety standards.
• Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned by Manager.
• File daily reservations and other correspondence.
• Maintain a clean and well-organized workstation.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
about 3 hours ago
2020 Image Eye Center-Fountain Hills
1 day ago
2 days ago