Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
About KinderCare Education®
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award - one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• In cooperation with the project manager help identify and define scope and objectives
• Assist with resource management on project teams
• Ensure needs are met as projects evolve
• Help prepare budgets, where applicable
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Monitor project progress
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Assist in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
• Manage and maintain project management tool setQualifications
Key desired skills and experience:
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from inception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar tool
• PMP certification is a plus
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Excellent Influence and Communication skills
• Evaluates risks and issues and assesses possible outcomes to determine solution in a timely manner
• Ability to remain calm in high stress situations
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools™, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
about 2 hours ago
Westminster St. Augustine
about 3 hours ago
Pyramid Healthcare Inc.
about 3 hours ago
Language Line LLC