Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
Korn Ferry is searching for a Associate.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Associate will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients. This role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Associate is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
• Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
• Client Relationship Management - Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
• Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
• Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
• Process Management & Sourcing
• Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
• Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
• Candidate Relationship Management
• Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
• 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
• 3+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
• 3+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews
• 3+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
• 3+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor's degree
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
29 minutes ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies
40 minutes ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies
42 minutes ago
T. Rowe Price