Posted in Transportation 4 days ago.
Arcosa Southern Aggregates is searching for a Mobile Equipment Operator/Wheel Loader Operator based out of our Amite West, LA plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture dredge environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards. As a Dredge Operator, you will help in the production of natural aggregates.
Arcosa Southern Aggregates is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. natural aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What you'll do:
• Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations assigned
• Load with a wheel loader
• Operate at least 3 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)
• Operate equipment in quarry or production
• Must have excavator and dozer experience
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
• Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
• The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up
to 60 pounds.
• The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• A minimum of 2 year of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Material & Distribution
Admin - Clerical
4 days ago
Nonprofit - Social Services
5 days ago
about 1 hour ago
Westminster St. Augustine
about 18 hours ago
about 20 hours ago