Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Signup on *Hired* to find your dream job as a *DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer*at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you.
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll love!
*DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer/Cloud Engineer/Systems Engineer*is gaining popularity in companies across all sectors, with*DevOps Engineers*owning the charge when it comes to putting standard methodologies to use. They're seen as the bridge between software and systems engineering to ensure products are released on time and within budget. DevOps Engineers implement and manage build infrastructure, build strategy (including container builds), and continuous delivery - while managing application configurations. They close the gap between the developer and the operations teams, wielding an arsenal of tech tools and experience to make the day-to-day operations on a company's tech team as smooth and efficient as possible.
Having a hand in software releases that are quick, secure and of the highest quality is the goal of the*DevOps Engineer/SRE*and reflects well on their company.
We need DevOps Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
* Crafting and implementing solutions that make software deployments well-organized and automated.
* Coming up with effective results that bring developer & operations roles and goals together, and encouraging a collaborative environment among all.
* Ensure product releases are high-quality and secure.
* Help automate processes to ensure efficiency, quality, and scalability.
* Liaise with various tech team members so product development and deployment are at their best.
* Design, build, and maintain Continuous Improvement/Continuous Development (CI/CD), testing, and operations infrastructure.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* Experience with Gitlab-CI, Terraform, OpenStack Heat, Cloud Formation, Kubernetes/Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kafka/Storm, Python, Go, Java, Spinnaker, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, APIGEE, HAProxy, NGINX, Cassandra, Zabbix, and/or other tools.
* Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, Terraform, Artifactory, Nexus, InSpec, etc.
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer developing and maintaining an application.
* 4+ years experience with Linux administration (Full Stack or DevOps experience counts).
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
1 day ago
11 days ago