Posted in Other 11 days ago.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a LIMS Administrator in Princeton, NJ.
• Creates and maintains GMP curricula, and user groups for all supported functional areas and assigns them accordingly
• Provides reports/queries/metrics as requested from Learning Management System for compliance and supports miscellaneous requests
• Collaborates with internal IT to provide LMS troubleshooting
• Recognizes and resolves training discrepancies. Communicates any such occurrence and corrective action to affected personnel
• Reviews and approves accuracy of documents for training information and updates document effective dates through companies Document Management systems (DMS)
• Manages, schedules, and coordinates training for GMP courses
• Organizes and prepares training course materials such as handouts, supplies and visual materials
• Amends and revises materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur
• Uploads training scores as appropriate into LMS
• Maintains Curriculum Catalog on all curricula data that is inputted into the LMS to ensure integrity across all users
• Authors documents regarding LMS processes, policies and training in DMS as necessary
• Acts as a support fielding questions and issues from internal customers related to the business and systems
• Files all training documentation (hard copy) and provides general administrative support of department as required
• Trains new team members and provides one-on-one coaching to LMS learners, management or designee
• Grant security roles as appropriate
• Contributes to completion of training system-related objectives as assigned
• Performs other tasks as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3 or more years of relevant systems experience in a regulated industry required, preferably in Life Sciences.
• Learning Management System (LMS) background and training specialist experience required. SuccessFactors strongly preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute
• Knowledge on Good Manufacturing and Documentation Practices
• Detail oriented
• Experience in training material development and training delivery. manager needs candidate to have training specialist experience as well
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
about 15 hours ago
The Judge Group Inc.
about 21 hours ago
1 day ago