Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. As part of the Voice Automation Solutions (SPS) Team that means connecting workers, improving productivity and quality.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The Senior Product/Offering Management Specialist is responsible for product development and marketing related activities for assigned product categories within the Voice Automations business. Initially focused on Legacy Software Offerings and overall voice portfolio analytics. This could change at anytime.
You will assist in the identification, documentation and execution of the Voice growth strategy for assigned product line(s) in addition to driving productivity & portfolio improvements. The role will enable a focus on Voice of the Customer discussions to discern customer segments, economics [willingness to pay and cost to serve], competitive dynamics, choosing target segments, development of offerings for each target segment, and development of all go-to-market approaches including channel, positioning, pricing and promotion. The successful candidate will work closely with customer & channel marketing, R&D, procurement, ISC, Field Sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the business today and in the future. Bottom line, they serve the organization as the link between the products and the sales force/customer.
· Collaborating closely with our cross-functional team including professionals in Design & Development, Packaging, Engineering, Planning and Costing.
· Executing key product initiatives, including looking within the category to outline white space opportunities to drive growth for the business.
· Utilize insights to drive product innovation ideas through the development process to best meet consumer needs.
· Build out the analysis of market trends and share opportunities.
· Work closely with Data Governance to ensure the integrity of product information, throughout internal systems across the brand
· Assist in the development of our overall go-to-market product strategy.
· Partner in crafting assets for advertising and other key marketing communications. Oversee production of creative assets, including site development, social and video content, and other promotional materials.
· Act as the global consumer insights and competitive market specialist while utilizing key takeaways on our product line.
· Manage and analyze business data to derive insights.
· Assist in development of product strategy
· Carry forward product management execution
· Support sales processes
· Category and Sales Analysis
· Trade Show Management & Attendance
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 4+ years of experience in Products/Offering Management/Business experience
· Voice Automation and software experience
· Self-starter who can work independently decisions within degree of authority
· Proven track record of leading projects / product launches
· Industry and product experience
· Product management & marketing skills
· Ability to motivate and influence team members
· Process/systems orientated
· Analytical thinking and decision making
· Proven STRAP implementation
· Articulation of how product meets customer needs
· Project Management experience
JOB ID: HRD144683
Category: Business Management
Location: 2555 Smallman St, 2nd Fl,Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania,15222,United States
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.