Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Signup on Hired to get in front of real hiring managers as an Account Manager (remote work available) at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like you.
Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll love!
Account managers typically act as a link between a company and clients to ensure all of their needs are being met and that they're satisfied with the work the company's providing them. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends. They constantly work to brainstorm new ways to maintain a strong, positive relationship with clients. Account Managers may also negotiate client contracts, research current client behaviors and identify new business opportunities with existing clients.
Companies on Hired seek jobseekers who have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
* Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
* Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
* Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
* Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
* Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in sales, communications, or related field.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
* Excellent active listening skills.
* Ability to establish trust and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
* Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
* Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
7 days ago
11 days ago
Harbor Child Care
26 days ago
Harbor Child Care