Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is searching for a Roustabout with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 14x14 with a work terminal out Mouton Cove, LA
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
• Under direct supervision, responsible for performing operations and maintenance duties on a platform production facility.
• Monitors and interprets meters, gauges, pumps, compressors, instrument readings and charts.
• Maintain production data in multiple forms.
• Notifies supervisory personnel of production and maintenance issues that require corrective action.
• Starts, operates, inspects and performs routine maintenance of facility equipment.
• Operates and monitors radio and telephone communications equipment as required for platform operations, logistics and reporting.
• Operates pedestal/boom cranes using hand and foot controls to transfer personnel and supplies to and from platform.
• Responsible for following safety procedures and maintaining safety data.
• Responsible for participating in all safety training and assisting in safety procedures such as basic first aid, CPR, fire drills and emergency evacuation.
• Handles and mixes a variety of substances (such as acids, chemicals, oils) in large containers, ensuring proper use of production equipment.
• May be required to travel to worksite via marine or helicopter transport.
• May be required to reside at worksite on a predetermined work rotation schedule.
• Additional duties as instructed by supervisor.
Skills / Qualifications
• 1-2 years of experience required in oil and gas production
• Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• High school diploma or equivalent
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
about 3 hours ago
about 8 hours ago
USIC Locating Services, LLC
about 15 hours ago