Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Senior Released Product Engineer (R&D)
Careers That Change Lives
The Released Product Engineering Team is looking for a Sr R&D Engineer to support an international manufacturing transfer. This individual will be a core-team member to this transfer and must be capable of working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Neuroscience Portfolio develops life-restoring therapies and healthcare solutions that span the care continuum; integrating technologies and applying clinical and economic evidence to increase patient access, improve efficiency of procedures and deliver successful patient outcomes.
Neurovascular Business Unit offers an integrated portfolio of devices
and therapies for the treatment of stroke related diseases.
A Day in the Life
• Provide technical leadership and engineering support to cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert.
• Design, develop, and validate test methods to support additional studies post-commercialization.
• Apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes.
• Prepare technical product documentation including design history files, drawings, bills of materials, test protocols and reports (design verification, design validation, process validation, qualifications, etc.), engineering change orders (ECO), etc.
• Prepare full documentation in accordance with relevant internal SOPs and Design Control
• Institute design changes based on internal and external customer feedback
• Establish and improve manufacturing processes, quality systems, and business processes.
• Mentor and guide associate engineers.
• Design history and product specification remediation
Must Have: Minimum Qualifications
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience with Bachelors Degree OR 2+ years of experience with an Advanced Degree
Nice to Have
• Medical device experience
• Design History Remediation
• Test Method Validation
• Statistical expertise
• Endovascular (especially Neurovascular) knowledge and experience
• Lean six sigma methodology / DFSS / DRM
• Project management experience
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Travel up to 25% of the time
41 minutes ago
Ingram Micro Inc
41 minutes ago
Ingram Micro Inc
43 minutes ago
Sundt Construction, Inc.
3 minutes ago
30+ days ago
4 minutes ago