Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team dedicated to providing the highest quality data driven insights and reporting across all parts of the organization.
• Study and understand critical business areas and related data needs, including deep knowledge of customers, labor operations, clinical outcomes, supplier management, sales pipeline management, and corporate development.
• Lead elicitation, analysis, and documentation of complex requirements and business needs. Identify and resolve conflicting requirements and trace requirements through to solution.
• Enable stakeholders to access data and monitor key business metrics with Domo by building and maintaining business intelligence dashboards and stories.
• Write detailed specifications and use SQL based tools to build and transform data for BI automation, visualizations, and data science models.
• Partner with business teams to own data quality and data adoption. Make sure nothing gets lost in translation by clarifying and evangelizing our dashboards to communicate impact at both the strategic and tactical levels.
• Execute plans for data validation, QA, and automated anomaly detection. Ensure that data utilized by stakeholders is accurate and fresh.
• Proactively estimate, plan, manage communication, and execute essential BI production activities.
• Provide analytics training and support to end users and internal citizen analysts (e.g. operations, sales, fp&a) to support their stakeholders and foster data-driven decisions.
• Inform enterprise data architecture design by articulating business use cases. Serve as a point of contact during data warehouse development and participate in testing and QA efforts.
• Maintain written documentation and ensure it is continually comprehensive and relevant for users.
• Light the way forward. Your expertise will influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company.
• 5-7 years of experience in an analyst role. Ideal backgrounds include an analyst role at a large digitally focused company, a data-based consulting role, or other data COE positions.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc), Master's Degree a plus.
• Hospitality or healthcare industry experience is a plus.
• Deep experience with Domo (or similar BI tools - Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.), including ETL, data management and user adoption features.
• Expert SQL skills and strong understanding of relational databases. Experience with unstructured and semi-structured data, natural language processing, data science, and statistical analysis a plus.
• Familiarity with JIRA / Azure DevOps / Similar project management tool
• Experience with other tools of the data trade e.g., ETL automation, Python, R, and/or SSRS.
• Experience implementing visualization best practices and performing data mining.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. The ability to combine creative use of insight and data with attention to detail, while balancing these details with the larger business objectives.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly demanding environment with multiple competing priorities both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and listening skills. Ability to understand and communicate business needs and solutions to technical and nontechnical team members.
• Comfortable with and adaptable to change. Confident and adept with learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies.
• Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
27 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago