Location: Goldsboro, NC
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Tool Coordinator
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides production supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations. Monitors production systems performance.
- Conducts research and provides production assistance to support operational objectives.
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements.
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure cost effective use of resources.
- Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification.
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables as required.
- Maintains effective field customer relations. Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer tooling supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts as required.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with tools, kits and parts as required.
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements.
AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more details call/email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com