Program Manager - Quakertown, PA (Relocation Assistance Available)
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus, excellent benefits, 401k, PTO, etc.
Apply directly or send resumes directly to SFaux@judge.com for consideration. I will reach out to you directly ASAP.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Program Manager is responsible to oversee scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of organizational programs. They may aid with proposal development, contract negotiation and contract compliance. Proposal preparation may include assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract. They may assist with business development initiatives. Program Manager will ensure master plans and schedules are followed, developing solutions to program challenges, and directing others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
The Program Manager reports directly to and is fully responsible to the Dir. of Global Sales and Marketing.
1. Requires a bachelors degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or 8 years equivalent experience with 3 years minimum in a supervisory capacity.
2. Five to eight (5-8) years experience in Program Management
3. Must have good understanding of the project management process
4. Possess good communication skills and should be able to motivate his team
5. Proficient with Math and analytical skills
6. Must display good leadership skills
7. Required to have good organizational and presentation skills along with customer service skills.
1. Responsible for running complex programs and projects
2. Oversees the design, development and production of the project
3. Will make different risk management strategies
4. Will plan and set project goals and milestones
5. Must clearly define requirements of project and hit targets accordingly
Pulse Technologies, Inc.
6. Need to define resources and the schedule for the implementation of the program/project
7. Is responsible to detect and solve project issues effectively
8. Must supervise the project team and manage conflicts within the different departments
9. Will need to perform team assessment and evaluation of the teams performance
10. Design and maintain project and technical documentation
11. Must conduct final evaluation of project for future internal improvement. Final evaluation will include developing plans along with implementation.
12. Responsible to ensure projects/programs comply with company standards, procedures, and company objectives
13. Customer Service will be there for support but the Program Manager is responsible for primary communication with customers/accounts
14. An Outside Sales Rep (Product Specialist) will not be assigned to the Program Manager accounts
15. Accounts responsible for: Abiomed, Perkin Elmer, and Nuvasive
16. May be responsible to follow other major programs through the organization as determined by the Dir. of Sales
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com