- 8+ years or more of strong hands-on experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies.
- 8+ years of technical experience with application integration: SOA, Web Services, RESTful, Message Queue solutions using SOAP, JSON, XML, Java/ J2ee
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture role, designing end-to-end, enterprise solutions across the complete systems development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience with the Spring frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit, Spock, or similar) ,SCA and mock data frameworks
- 2+ years of solid Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban and XP preferred)
- 2+ years of DevOps experience (Strong experience needed in Devops to support Application).CI/CD
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate management.
- Strong knowledge in OO Design Principles, core OOPS, JEE Design patterns as well as their implementation in real world applications.
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services, microservices experience is a must.
- Possesses capability to work on full business and/or technology stack
- Provides guidance, assistance and consultation to others (i.e., SME, mentor)
- Serves as an escalation point for complex issues, problems and solutions
- Leads collaborative efforts to advance customer and business interest
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com