Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Come make your mark with Watermark! We're a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we're intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees' physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan. Additionally, to protect our workforce against COVID-19 and its variants, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Watermark will require all current and new employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, unless eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Cyber System Security Engineer IIto join our team.
The System Security Engineer's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting SMC and AFSPC acquisition programs. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities to meet NIST Cybersecurity requirements for system assessment & authorization.
In this role you will....
• Support or lead a team of System Security Engineers and Certification and Accreditation Analysts responsible for ensuring the customer's national and international security interests are protected as acquisition systems are designed and tested
• Chair and or Co-Chair customer and SAP community IA working groups, participate in SSE IPT reviews
• Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information system security program policy; special emphasis placed upon integration with existing SAP network infrastructures
• Provides expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security
• Review SSE related designs and provides security compliance recommendations
• Develop and provide IA risk management recommendations to the customer
• Provide SSE support for Mission and Training systems design and development
• Assist with development and maintenance of the Program Protection Plan & Cybersecurity Strategy
• Assist with site activation activities and design reviews
• Represent the Government Program Manager in various SSE related working groups, advisory groups, and advisory council meetings
• 8-10 years total experience, including minimum 4 years' experience within SCI or SAR environment. Minimum 2 years of SAP relevant experience highly desired.
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
• Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 3 and Information Assurance Manager Level 2
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
• Full understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) processes for system accreditation, along with legacy (DITSCAP, DIACAP) processes
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021 all current and new Watermark employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment, unless the employee is eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
6 minutes ago
Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
21 minutes ago
The Judge Group Inc.
21 minutes ago
The Judge Group Inc.