Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Donation Attendants contribute to the Goodwill Mission by providing professional and courteous service to our donors. Attentively accepts donations, offers donation receipts, and thanks donors. Provides effective product flow by placing donations in appropriate labeled product and salvage containers.
1. Uses sense of urgency to accept donations and respond to needs of donors.
2. Politely redirects donors with hazardous or unsafe materials to other donation/recycling options.
3. Communicates to store management about any issues with donor traffic or donation levels, need for supplies or equipment maintenance and suggests ideas for process improvement.
4. Greets donors at their vehicle, handling all donations with respect and sincerely thanking donors for supporting the Goodwill Mission.
5. Consistently provides exceptional customer service answering questions and alerting management with donor concerns or need for additional support.
6. Places product, furniture and supplies in the correct area according to store environment standards.
7. Maintains an organized and clean donation center inside and outside.
8. Provides each donor with donation receipt and refers donors with tax questions to the Goodwill website.
9. Familiar with and conveys Goodwill's donor promotions and services to effectively answer inquiries and offer information about Goodwill to customers.
10. Operates equipment and/or machinery correctly, safely and responsibly.
11. Maintain the store environment standards to ensure a clean, friendly and safe environment for all internal & external customers.
12. Protects company assets by ensuring all donations are treated with respect and handled properly to maximize the value of every donation.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Retail or production experience preferred.
2. Work varied schedule and flexible hours.
1. Projects a positive image of Goodwill to customers in actions and appearance.
2. Appropriately manages downtime by working independently and responsibly.
3. Contributes to the Goodwill Mission as a highly productive and collaborative member of the team.
4. Basic reading, writing and math skills.
5. Smiles and greets customers and donors.
1. Able to safely move throughout the property.
2. Able to stand, bend, reach for duration of shift.
3. Able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
4. Able to grasp merchandise.
5. Able to visually observe merchandise.
6. Able to work in variety of seasonal temperatures and conditions.
7. Able to hear and respond to internal paging system and warning devices on custodial equipment and forklifts.
Equal Opportunity Employer
3 days ago
9 days ago
30+ days ago
Levi Strauss & Co.
2 minutes ago
Thrifty Payless Inc.
2 minutes ago