Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
The Program Delivery Manager (PDM) oversees day to day recruiting processes for Talent Solutions RPO clients and directly manages a team of recruiting professionals, either virtual or onsite. The PDM works with a ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO Director and Client to create and implement innovative processes. Typically, the PDM will work directly with Recruiting Leadership and Hiring Authorities within the Client company to ensure a successful partnership.
• Directly oversee a team of ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO Recruiters, which may include coordination teams and any other support roles needed;
• Work with direct reports to develop strategy and solutions to improve overall recruiting activity and client satisfaction;
• Allocate workload and resources appropriately;
• Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to assess progress as well as strategize on Client needs;
• Conduct quarterly and annual employment reviews based on scorecard performance measurements and ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO value expectations;
• Overall responsibility for forecasting, budgeting and managing to revenue and profitability targets;
• Identify areas to grow Client's scope of services to include additional ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO and Total Talent Management offerings;
• Maintain accountability for technology integrity;
• Partner with Client's recruiting leadership and operational hiring managers, mid to executive level;
• Analyze, develop, recommend and implement recruitment strategies.
• Work with the Client and ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO team to develop recruiting metrics and benchmarks;
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly reporting to Clients;
• Understand business/organizational issues and challenges as they relate to staffing;
• Partner with Sales and Solutions Team to participate in sales pursuits which could include crafting RFP responses, assisting with solution design and participating in sales meeting at Client sites;
• Create relationships with community-based organizations and other centers of influence.
HS Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience desired
Required Years of Experience
• 5+ years minimum management experience, leading a Talent Acquisition team within a RPO, corporation, or recruitment agency
• Previous account management, client-facing experience
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
• Track record of success working with corporations to design, implement and manage enhanced recruitment strategies for high volume and niche recruiting
• High sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Consultative approach, with the ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
• Able to showcase accomplishments in process excellence through the use of metrics
• Skilled in utilizing positive and effective people management strategies to exceed goals by leveraging team strengths
• Financial acumen and experience managing a budget
• Experienced in hiring and training high performing recruitment teams
• Experienced working with multiple recruiting-related technologies (ATS, CRM, Sourcing software, etc.)
• Proficient MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to develop client business reviews and to manage budgets
ManpowerGroup is committed to helping our employees achieve their career goals while enjoying a strong total rewards package and award-winning culture. We're looking for high potential talent ready to start strong and deliver on the expectations below:
• Create profitable growth by influencing your team's performance targets and putting more people to work
• Build loyalty and deliver top-notch service leading to strong client and candidate satisfaction ratings
Apply today to hear some of our star recruiters share more about their work and career journey, giving you a glimpse into a day in the life as a member of our team. Find a career with purpose at ManpowerGroup.
Organization: Talent Solutions RPO
Salary: 82,500 - 137,500
Incentive (if applicable): Annual Scorecard; Target Incentive of 15% of Salary
Benefits: ManpowerGroup offers a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Life insurance and Disability for Staff and Consultants, as well as 401K.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
about 1 hour ago
about 2 hours ago
Tremco Construction Products Group
about 2 hours ago