Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Industrial Hygienist/Project Manager Industrial Hygienist - Mold, Asbestos, Lead, IAQ
Location: Portland, OR
--All levels of experience will be considered! Will consider candidates with any field or asbestos experience!--
We are an environmental consulting firm providing customized Environmental Health and Safety Services among other services to our clients. We challenge issues relating to chemicals in the environment, workplace, and products. We are seeking an experienced industrial hygienist to assist in evaluating exposure data and air monitoring results as well as mold, asbestos, and lead inspections. We love to develop our staff from within so this role would likely grow very quickly.
If you are an Industrial Hygienist with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Complete investigations, develop remediation plans and report findings and results in accordance with regulations and applicable industry guidelines
- Air, surface, and water sampling according to EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, and industry analytical methods
- Employee exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards
- Mold/moisture inspections within commercial/residential properties and generate remediation scope of work plans
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Lead-based paint inspections & risk assessments
- Asbestos-containing material surveys
- Client management
What You Need for this Position Most of the following:
- 2+ yrs of field or asbestos surveying/sampling in the environmental industry
- Any level of experience performing air, surface, and water sampling according to EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, and industry analytical methods
- Any level of experience conducting lead, asbestos, indoor air quality, and mold inspections
- B.S. in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, safety, biology, or a related field preferred
- Certification with any of the following: (Lead, mold, CHMM, 40 Hour HAZWOPER, 10/30 Hour Construction Safety, CIE, CMI)
- Mold Assessor, Asbestos Inspector, and/or Lead Risk Assessor
- Familiarity with direct read indoor air sampling equipment
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional manner
- Project management experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation (DOE)
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- Remote flexibility
- Upward mobility (promoting from within)
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- GREAT company culture
- Team events, company gatherings
- ....and much more!
So, if you are an Industrial Hygienist with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to Noreen@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noreen Khafagi
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.