Posted in Other 7 days ago.
REMOTE Director of Machine Learning - Speech Applications If you are a Director / Manager of Machine Learning with experience in Speech Applications, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing 45-employee healthcare technology start-up (Series A) that's been featured in The Wall Street Journal, ESPN, Slate, The NY Times, NPR and many other leading publications! We're developing tools to detect signs of neurological disorders--like Alzheimer's, stroke, Parkinson's, and concussion--from short speech tasks patients do on their phones. Our speech analytics help pick up subtle neurological changes not perceptible to the human ear.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Base Salary ($190K - $225K+ Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock options and 100% REMOTE!
3) The chance to lead a small technical team and make an immediate impact from day one!
4) Challenging work environment with purpose - work to build the worlds most advanced multi-modal brain health analytics platform!
What You Will Be Doing We are looking for a Machine Learning Manager / Director. This person will help to guide the development team in two ways: by managing the people and equipment responsible for labeling our data and building our models, and by guiding our modeling efforts to align with strategic business goals. This person will also do some of their own algorithm development: they will analyze datasets to find clinically important patterns in speech, with the goal of designing, developing, implementing, and validating clinical-grade algorithms for analyzing health through speech and language.
- Analyze the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and prioritize them
- Explore and visualize data
- Identify and account for data and distribution factors that may affect performance at deployment
- Define the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Lead data cleaning efforts
- Guide data collection and labeling efforts for model building
- Translate algorithms described in scientific literature to Python code
- Develop novel algorithms for clinical analysis of speech and language
- Analyze model prediction errors and design strategies to overcome them
- Collaborate with software engineering team to integrate code into existing systems
- Produce thorough, readable documentation of algorithms
- Author publications related to technical work
- Understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Manage available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, respect & empathy, and teamwork.
What You Need for this Position MS Degree (PhD preferred) in Computer Science (Machine Learning), Electrical Engineering or similar with 7+ years experience with the following:
- Machine Learning for Speech Applications
- ML Algorithms used for speech and natural language applications
- Python including packages used for speech and natural language analysis
- Management or leadership of a technical team developing software for health or wellness applications
- Familiarity with Automatic Speech Recognition
- Familiarity with methods for principled dimension reduction
So, if you are a Director / Manager of Machine Learning with experience in Speech Applications, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
12 minutes ago
Computer Aid, Inc
12 minutes ago
Computer Aid, Inc
27 minutes ago