Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Construction Project Manager If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for the planning & management of diverse and complex construction projects; Perform duties using sound project management principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in contract administration, project scheduling, and revenue and cost management; Ensure contracts are sound, beneficial, and strategically negotiated
- Effectively and consistently lead clients and builds and fosters good relationships.
- Identify risk and develop and execute mitigation strategies.
- Identify resolutions to contract, project, execution (including scheduling), and client issues; Negotiate and strategize client and subcontractor scope changes.
- Participate in pre-construction, progress and planning meetings with project stakeholders; Collaborate with construction & engineering stakeholders to plan, manage, procure and execute work for each phase.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, business, or related field of study.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multi-million dollar projects.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication competencies.
- Heavy Construction Experience
- Water Storage Experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary: 100 - 130k
- Travel up to - 20% Nationwide.
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jorge Aguayo
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
29 minutes ago
Girling Community Care
33 minutes ago
33 minutes ago