Posted in Other 9 days ago.
REMOTE Growth Product Manager - DeFi, web3 If you are a REMOTE Growth Product Manager with consumer tech experience, please read on!
We are a web3 discovery and portfolio management platform for decentralized finance (DeFi) and NFTs with the goal to make web3 simple and accessible for all users. With us you can discover, track exchange and invest digital assets, all on one decentralized platform. We are passionate about building a safe web3 experience and we focus on collaboration, fun, and empowering our amazing community.
Some of our elite investors are those behind companies like Coinbase and Wyre!
We are looking to add a remote Growth Product Manager to our team to turbocharge growth!
What You Will Be Doing - Lead the charge of our product growth by focusing on behavioral science techniques, new user onboarding, gamification, rewards, collaboration, social sharing and web3 identity
- Own the growth product planning process from start to finish
- Measure and analyze user feedback and data
- Work cross functionally to optimize growth
What You Need for this Position - 5+ yrs product management at a consumer tech company
- Experience handling all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Excellent at working cross functionally in an ultra-collaborative environment
- Startup experience
- Background or interest in web3, DeFi, NFTs, and Ethereum concepts is a huge plus!
What's In It for You - 90k-150k DOE
- 100% REMOTE work
- Laptop and office stipend
- Regular team offsites in Montreal and Lisbon
- INCREDIBLE opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a budding startup!
So, if you are a REMOTE Growth Product Manager with consumer tech experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Amy Trgovac
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
39 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
44 minutes ago