Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Superintendent We're a Florida based General Contactor that's been operating since the early 1970's throughout Central Florida. We specialize in ground-up Multifamily and Senior Living projects that range from 3 to 5 stories and average between 275-400 units. Since establishment, we've constructed over 35,000 units.
Our team is actively expanding and we have numerous Multifamily projects getting ready to break ground in the greater Orlando area. We're actively looking to add a Superintendent to our team for a long-term opportunity!
Please read through the info below and apply for next steps moving forward!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Base Salary: $120,000 - $150,000+ depending on experience
- Project Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K Match
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- Truck Allowance
- Phone Allowance
What You Will Be Doing - Ensures that all project goals are met
- Monitors quality of workmanship and materials on project
- Maintains weekly status reports on project for supervisory review
- Prepares and logs RFI's and change orders
- Maintains records of job costs
- Promotes staff safety on the projects
- Conducts material take-off prior to construction to verify quantities
- Manages all administrative functions of the project
- Address warranty issues
- Assists in local permitting process including making sure all Subcontractors are licensed in the location of the project
- Schedule pre-construction meeting with building officials as required
What You Need for this Position - Multifamily Construction
- Garden Style
- Wood Framing
- General Contracting
- Procore Experience
- Ability to run a project from ground break through C/O
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience building ground-up Multifamily apartment complexes, please apply for next steps moving forward!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 2 hours ago
The Judge Group Inc.
about 17 hours ago
about 19 hours ago