Posted in Other 8 days ago.
HYRBID-Cloud Systems Administrator If you are a Cloud Systems Administrator with IaC experience, please read on!
We are proud to be a growing organization that accelerates digital modernization and progress for federal agencies and services. Our esteemed collection of thought leaders pushes scalable and efficient cyber security, Agile DevSecOps, and cloud solutions which are inspired by the lasting Navajo legacy of ingenuity and innovation. We need a dedicated and diligent Cloud Systems Admin to provide management the technical support required to advance local DoD services, infrastructure, and technologies. This will be a hybrid schedule with 70% remote and 30 % on site work.
What You Will Be Doing Perform systems administration tasks (user/group admin, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings/errors, resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work seamlessly)
Maintain technical documentation, manuals, IT policies
Provide systems support for end-users & various projects as required
Maintain security (updates, patches, proper permissions)
Reduce time needed for production using automation infrastructure (Cloud Formation technique)
Creating compelling presentation supporting C2S overview; manage VPC, URL proxies, C2S access points, Bastion Hosts
Marinating backup of resources
Upgrade software, patch kernel and errata patching; manage disaster recovery and create data backups
Maintain Data Integrity, access control (ensure AWS application platform; effectively monitor charging and cost optimization strategies, ensure level of fault tolerance on basis of business needs)
Monitor and manage billing & cost optimization processes, Monitor performance & availability of applications on AWS platform
Optimize environment for maximum performance, identify potential issues on given application deployment
Provision cloud resources and manage implementation automation
Create backups for AWS services and applications
What You Need for this Position MUST Have:
- ability to obtain a DoD secret security clearance
- BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 6+ years experience in some or all the following areas: software development, application architecture, technical architecture, requirements development, design methodologies, DevSecOps, CI/CD, agile development methodologies, application integration, high availability, test automation, serverless, microservices, containerization, etc.
- 2+ software development and application migration in cloud environments
- Understanding of: DevOps practices ( fast flow, value stream mapping, automation, monitoring)
- Ability to use CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell, or similar tools, serverless design patterns, functional programming, microservices architectures
Experience with containerization, container orchestration and container library management, AWS Lambda and Azure Functions
- Cloud and Data relevant industry frameworks such as DevOps, SRE, Chaos Engineering, 12 Factor Applications, DataOps, AWS Well Architected Framework, ITIL, ITSM, et al
- Familiarity with government compliance standards (Sarbanes-Olexy, CMMC, FIAR, FISMA, NIST, RMF, Section 508)
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles (Material Design, Bootstrap, Fluent, Flat), multiple open-source technologies, licensing models, organizations (Apache, CNCF)
- Experience with: AWS (EC2, EBS, AutoScaling, ELB, VPC, S3, SQS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, RDS, or IAM),Containerization technologies(Docker, Kubernetes, cloud provider managed frameworks)
- cloud native, NoSQL database technologies and use cases, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), IaaS, and PaaS technologies
- UNIX, Linux, and Windows, modern cloud native application patterns, practices, platforms, Managed Services and Security Accreditation processes
- building, delivering, and managing Cloud IaaS environments using IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle)
- CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell, or similar tool, Serverless Architectures, AWS Lambda and Azure Functions EC2, EBS, AutoScaling, ELB, VPC,
- Modern Data Lake and Data Warehousing solution architectures in the cloud, 5R Cloud Migration Rationalization Principles, data migration, ETL, data ingestion, ingest pipeline construction, big data analytics
What's In It for You - Exciting hybrid opportunity with career advancement and leadership potential
- Competitive compensation and benefits
So, if you are a Cloud Systems Administrator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
MAHLE Behr Dayton L.L.C.
about 1 hour ago