Group Fitness Instructor - PRN
at Augusta Health
Posted in Management 6 days ago.
- Position will teach group fitness classes to fitness members and guests.
Shift varies, with potential for daylight, evening or weekend hours as needed.
- Must have knowledge and experience teaching group fitness classes, the ability to communicate with special populations and instruct members through a full scope of safe, effective exercises.
- Certification required from a national organization.
- AFAA, ACE, AEA or a specialty field such as cycling, yoga, pilates, tai chi, chi kung or les mills certification.
- CPR required or obtained in orientaiton period.
- Have a working knowledge of all fitness equipment used in group programming. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- 1-year experience in teaching group fitness classes, prefer 3 years’ experience.
- Willingness to work different shifts, weekends, and/or holidays.