Posted in Other 5 days ago.
About Working at Commerce
Wouldn't it be great to build your career at a bank that's known for helping people with their financial challenges? That's exactly what you'd be doing when you join the team at Commerce Bank. We're looking for teammates who are ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their everyday financial needs. You'd be helping yourself too, because Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members for their talent, skills and contributions.
No wonder we've been an industry leader for over 150 years and have developed a reputation as a great place to work in the financial services world. If you'd like to be a part of a team and culture that is respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We're always looking for the best and brightest.
About Commerce Trust Company Since 1906, Commerce Trust Company, a division of Commerce Bank, has been a leading provider of investment management, financial planning, trust and private banking services. Commerce Trust Company provides a full range of wealth and investment planning services to individuals and institutions. We build a comprehensive team around our client's unique personal and financial situation, managing their wealth and helping them achieve their long-term goals. Commerce Trust Company received the 2019 Highly Commended Private Wealth Manager Award (Over $5 Billion) by Private Asset Management and 2021 Global Finance's Best Private Banking Award for the Midwest Region. The Commerce Trust Company administers over $70 billion in total client assets.
About This Job
As a Private Client Advisor, you'll take a full-service approach to wealth management with your clients. Private Client Advisors gain an in depth understanding of the client's desired wealth related and personal goals in order to develop an individual, goal-based advice model that will guide the client in meeting said financial and personal goals. You will lead the client team as the Relationship Manager to assist your clients in recognizing potential risks, identify ways to minimize exposure and keep them in control of their financial future.
• Develop and deliver comprehensive goal-based advice and customized wealth management solutions for high-net worth clients and their families
• Effectively manage a portfolio of relationships comprised of fiduciary, charitable, IRA and investment management accounts
• Maintain a high client centric focus and desire to exceed client expectations
• Develop comprehensive plans with the client's professional advisors and Commerce Trust partners
• Collaborate proactively with internal partners to identify and service unique client needs
• Manage the overall client experience with their Commerce Team
• Leverage the expertise of internal partners and expert resources to ensure integrated delivery of investment, fiduciary, tax, estate planning, insurance, lending, credit and banking services to meet the client's goals and objectives.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for the sale of investment management products and trust services
• Willingness to take on leadership roles, as deemed necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills & Abilities Required
• In depth knowledge and understanding of relationship management services, such as wealth transfer planning, taxation, estate planning and wealth management products and services acquired through extensive work-related experience and continuing education
• Superior networking and business development skills
• Demonstrated ability to expand revenue, assets and client base
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Inquisitive and agile team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to remain adaptable and resilient in all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values • Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Professional designation such as CFP or CTFA is preferred
**For this position, Commerce Bank will review your motor vehicle driving record. If you express interest in and are considered for this position, you'll be asked to authorize our review of that record
Location: 8000 Forsyth, St. Louis, Missouri 63105
about 2 hours ago
Keep Your Seats Filled
about 4 hours ago
30+ days ago