Posted in Other 7 days ago.
IT Project Manager Are you interested in working with a medium-sized, growing fintech company that is evolving the digital money realm?...Keep reading.
We have been around for over 20 years and have gained 3 billion in assets since 2019. We are looking to add team members who are willing to work onsite (essential business).
Currently we are looking for an IT Project Manager who is self-motivated and accountable that can also work in a collaborative environment. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses (based on individual performance), PTO and federal holidays to keep you happy - we ENCOURAGE you to take all PTO to keep refreshed and sharp at work. We work hard and play hard!
We are located in San Diego and are looking to hire ASAP. Are you ready for a healthy challenge? Apply now!
What You Will Be Doing - Prepare key project documentation including project plans, project charters, status reports, communication plans, and other documentation in alignment with our PMLC/SDLC processes
- Track project milestones, budgets/expenses, and performance to complete short- and long-term goals and deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for a flawless execution
- Effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create executive level status reports, analyze project results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Conduct project lessons learned/sprint retrospectives to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Proactively manage changes in project scope/schedule/costs, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Report and escalate to management as needed
What You Need for this Position - IT Project Management
- Scrum/Agile Environment
- Enterprise Level Applications
- Daptiv (Plus)
- Tableau (Plus)
- Azure DevOps (TFS) (Plus)
- Banking Industry (Plus)
What's In It for You - 100-125K Annual Salary
- Strong Bonus plan based on individual contributor performance NOT company performance!
- Dental, Medical, Vision
- 3 weeks PTO within first year
- 9-10 Holidays (Maybe a few more depending on bank holidays during year)
- RELO Offered!
So, if you are a IT Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
3 minutes ago
GEO Secure Services
about 1 hour ago
Cushman & Wakefield
about 1 hour ago
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc.