Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality) If you are a Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality) with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Coordinates and supervises all on-site construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel and subcontractors foremen to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans and specifications to ensure compliance by subcontractors
- Maintains positive relationships with project owners, subcontractors, suppliers, laborers and employees.
- Prepares daily reports, look-ahead schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Maintains as-built drawings
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
What You Need for this Position - 4-yr college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management or engineering.
- 5+ years of successful Superintendent experience with hospitality and/or multi-unit construction
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and reading schedules, i.e., Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Good oral and written communication skills.
What's In It for You - PTO
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Endless Growth Potential
- So Much More!!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
about 4 hours ago
Keep Your Seats Filled
about 5 hours ago
about 5 hours ago