Sr. FP&A Analyst at CyberCoders in Cary, North Carolina

Posted in Other 7 days ago.





Job Description:

Sr. FP&A Analyst If you are a Sr. FP&A Analyst with experience, please read on!
INTRODUCTION:
*Job Title: * Sr. FP&A Analyst
*Job Location: * Hybrid in Cary, North Carolina or Remote within U.S.
*Job Salary: * $115,000-125,000
*Requirements: *
1.) 3+ Years of Financial Planning & Analysis
2.) Expert in Excel
3.) Well versed in Data Modeling
4.) Customer level segmentation / ASP-Average Sales Price
5.) Experienced with writing reports in a relational database
6.) Highly Skilled with Revenue recognition exposure - ASC 606

*Status: * Hybrid work from home position! (Remote 3 days per week if located near Cary, NC or Remote anywhere within continental USA)
Top Reasons to Work with Us *Who Are We: * Innovative Software Solutions Organization within a Healthcare space
*What Do We Do: * We are in need of a Sr. FP&A Analyst that can focus on the commercial aspect of the business
*Why Are We Hiring: * This is a new role in the company that will work closely with the CFO to assist in providing strategic insight for the leadership team
*What Is In This For You: * This is your opportunity to have a voice with C-level executives within the company

*APPLY NOW: * If you are looking for your next incredible challenge that not only will help your skills develop but will help your career move up, this is the place for you!

*CONTINUE READING AND APPLY TODAY!*
What You Will Be Doing You will be working and reporting directly to the CFO. This role will focus heavily on the commercial side of the company-- assisting with complex data modeling, mining, experience with multi-site facilities, and customer lifetime value. The breakdown of responsibilities will include 75% revenue & customer side of the business with P&L, pipeline forecasting, churn & retention. The remaining 25% of your day will be P&L financial reporting, short and long term forecasts and preparing the monthly financials. This role will provide you the opportunity for growth and ability to work with C-level executives within the company.
What You Need for this Position *Requirements: *
1.) 3+ Years of Financial Planning & Analysis
2.) Expert in Excel
3.) Well versed in Data Modeling
4.) Customer level segmentation / ASP-Average Sales Price
5.) Experienced with writing reports in a relational database
6.) Highly Skilled with Revenue recognition exposure - ASC 606

*Bonus Skills: *
1.) NetSuite
2.) Power BI
3.) Tableau
4.) Microsoft Dynamics

- Excel
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Data Modeling
- Financial Reporting
- ASP
What's In It for You *Competitive salary ranging from* $115,000 - $125,000
Hybrid/Remote work
Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision
401k with 5% company match
PTO
HSA and HRA savings accounts with company contribution
So, if you are a Sr. FP&A Analyst with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nancy MartinMurillo
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.

*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.


More jobs in Cary, North Carolina

General Business
25 minutes ago

Oxford University Press
Other
about 1 hour ago

CyberCoders
Other
about 1 hour ago

CyberCoders
More jobs in Other

Other
1 minute ago

Harvard University
Other
2 minutes ago

Harvard University
Other
2 minutes ago

Harvard University