Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Construction Manager If you are a Construction Manager with experience, please read on!
We build high quality new homes in New Mexico and Texas. Based in Las Cruces, NM, we have operations in Albuquerque, NM; Las Cruces, NM; El Paso, TX; and San Antonio, TX. We sold over 500 homes in 2020, making us the largest home builder headquartered in NM. As a dynamic real estate and construction company, we seek highly qualified professionals from a variety of disciplines to help us achieve our growth potential. Our company culture is focused on results while promoting work/life balance with an emphasis on team spirit. As a growing company, we have increasing needs for highly skilled talent to contribute to our team.
What You Will Be Doing Manages the day-to-day activities for Superintendents. Identifies and follows up with Superintendents to ensure errors are corrected and the construction of each home reaches the highest quality standards before the New Home Orientation.
- Assist the Superintendents in achieving a high level of quality for each home that is under construction at the PSI, PDI, QAI, and especially at the NHO stages
- Re-walk homes a day before NHO to verify that all items from the QAI & Manager Walk Throughs are complete, if incomplete notify the Superintendent and work with them - to get the home ready before the NHO.
- Responsible for Model Home Maintenance (ensure Model Homes always appear in retail condition, ex: light bulbs, cleanliness and weeding of parking lots, air filters, flood lights, etc).
- CONSTRUCTION DEADLINES & GOALS - meet construction deadlines and goals.
- Ensure homes are on track to finish on time.
- Update the status of each home on the construction tracker on a regular basis.
- Use information to determine if Superintendents are on or behind schedule.
- Update Foundation Pour, Structural Passed, Cabinet Install & CO Received Dates on a daily basis.
- Monitor Superintendents to make sure QAI Checklist is turned within 24 hours of QAI Date.
- Monitor Superintendent workloads and assign new homes that are ready to release to the Construction Team.
- Thoroughly review and check plot plans and Post Tension to make sure correct plans are loaded for construction.
- SET CLOSING SCHEDULE - Work with the Office Coordinator and Superintendents to schedule closings.
- Teach the Superintendents to schedule Trade Contractors properly to avoid dry runs.
- Assist with Model Home construction so that models are built in a QUICK fashion.
- Mentor the Superintendents in achieving clean job sites (houses should be free of trash, streets free of dirt, the subdivision common areas clean and tidy, and the houses broom swept at the end of each day).
- Ensure that weekly inspections take place, and complete notices of correction and company safety manual and reports per OSHA standards.
- Proactively look for ways to help control and reduce construction costs.
- Coach and monitor Superintendents to control materials delivered to job site to avoid material from being stolen or damaged.
- Negotiate fair prices for required work above and beyond the scope of work.
- Manage company relationships and cooperate with other departments, including Sales, Product Development, Land, Purchasing, Marketing and Accounting.
- Establish processes and systems to help achieve and excel business goals and objectives.
- Monitor and work with Customer Service Reps to ensure homeowners receive thorough and timely service for all warranty claims.
- Responsible for all Customer Satisfaction Survey scores (all construction & warranty scores need to be above 94% for yearly average).
- You must own or have access to a vehicle for your daily work and you must carry a valid driver's license and auto liability insurance.
What You Need for this Position Required: Valid driver's license and auto liability insurance; you must own or have access to a vehicle for your daily work
Required: At least two years experience as Superintendent or similar role
Preferred: High School diploma or GED
What's In It for You - $80-100k
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, health, vision, and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Truck and cell allowance
- Bonus plan
So, if you are a Construction Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 8 hours ago
about 9 hours ago
about 9 hours ago