Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Chief Systems Architect If you are a Chief Systems Architect with experience, please read on!
A fast-growing advertising platform for digital out-of-home advertising company looking to bring on an a Chief Systems Architect who has experience with API's, Typescript, and Node.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive salary and bonus!
2. Cutting-edge technology!
3. Amazing culture and team!
What You Will Be Doing We are looking for a talented Chief Software Architect to join our team. You will be responsible for understanding our entire tech stack at a high level, implementing system-wide enhancements, drafting architecture documents, contributing to planning meetings, providing guidance to other team members, and more. This position will also include a degree of individual contribution work on our public-facing API and our integrations with other APIs. However, an equally important part of this job is providing guidance and support for our technical team and their architecture needs.
What You Need for this Position - You must understand HTTP very well - the parts of the request and response, how different verbs interact with caching layers, etc.
- You must understand APIs very well
- Agile software development background.
- API writing : You should be able to point us to an API you've coded in the past.
- Typescript/Node : You dont have to have used it before, but it'd definitely help.
- OpenAPI 3.0 (Reading and writing)
- AWS (especially Lambda and DynamoDB) experience is a PLUS.
- Experience using Asana software for project management and Slack for instant messaging and basic files sharing is a PLUS.
What's In It for You - Competitive salary and benefits including:
- Salary- $180- $260k (DOE)
- Amazing health insurance
So, if you are a Chief Systems Architect with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Keely OBrien
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
18 minutes ago
24 minutes ago
29 minutes ago