Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Azure Architect If you are a Azure Architect with experience, please read on!
We are focused on building secure software to protect our world against cybersecurity threats. There are several companies out there aiming to provide companies with cutting edge software to recognize and eradicate any security challenge, but we are doing something a bit different... We have worked very hard on our unique software and are dedicated to making it the leading solution for cybersecurity! Our incredible team have worked in this industry for decades and are committed to maintain our position as the leading quantum technology provider.
What You Will Be Doing You will design out our cloud architecture utilizing Azure. We are looking for a team player who will work alongside our engineering team and be a bridge for our software and cloud services.
What You Need for this Position MUST HAVE:
- 10+ years of experience of distributed system knowledge
- 7+ years of azure cloud services experience
- Modern security design pattern exposure
- Kubernetes exposure building out containers
- Skilled in advanced networking
- Understanding of hybrid, multi-cloud environments
- Software understanding in: C/C++, Python, Node.js, etc.
- Open Source software tools: kafka, docker, kubernetes, real-time monitoring, ML-driven data analytics
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or related experience
Nice to Have:
- Azure certifications
What's In It for You - $150,000 - $200,000+ in a base salary depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Package (some policies are 100% paid for)
- 401k with 6% match
- Plenty of PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks!
- Work with industry leaders in the cybersecurity space!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Azure Architect with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman Sacker
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 1 hour ago
The Segal Company (Eastern States), Inc.
Admin - Clerical
about 1 hour ago
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
about 2 hours ago
Hearst Communications Inc.