Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Senior Full Stack Developers If you are a Senior Full Stack Developers with experience, please read on!
This company is a highly regarded niche technology company providing innovative solutions and exceptional service for self storage property owners and customers. We have the high energy level and customer focus of a pioneering startup, backed by years of experience and the leadership of a top management team. We are passionate about partnering with our customers to create opportunities for success, and committed to continuously improving ourselves, our processes and our solutions. We make mistakes, but we believe it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company. Sound like the place for you?
What You Will Be Doing The company is looking for a senior full stack software engineer that can help develop our next-generation kiosk for the self-storage industry. You will be working on a new version of our industry leading web-based kiosk, working on a high-performing project team that includes the kiosk program lead, front-end and backend (services) developers, UX/designer, QA engineers and DevOps.
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience and depth in front-end and web application development.
- .NET programming with C#
- 2-3+ Expertise developing/delivering web-applications using Angular 6+, React and the observer pattern, working with observable objects, sequences and RxJS.
- Expertise working with Redux;, Docker, SQL Server experience with NgRx is a plus.
- Expertise working with REST based web services.
- Full stack experience developing backend services, leveraging .NET Framework and C#, is a plus.
What You Need for this Position Experience and Skills:
- Ability to think/work creatively, independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to translate designs, wireframes and written requirements into functional systems.
- Experience working with responsive web design concepts applied in multiple web client applications and/or mobile web solutions.
- Experience taking proof-of-concepts from technical design to enterprise-grade production deployment.
- Excellent experience using standard development processes and agile methodologies, including participation in peer reviews, code branching/merging, Github and Azure Boards/DevOps.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Front-end Technologies: Angular 11+. React
- C++ Typescript SCSS HTML5 NgRx Back-end Technologies:
- NET Core 3.1
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Developers with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dishon Gresham
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
34 minutes ago
Admin - Clerical
30+ days ago
Edward D. Jones
about 3 hours ago
Shamrock Foods Company
1 minute ago
19 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
Oakland Management Corp